Membership entitles you to many Club benefits, some of which include:
- An embroidered Club patch featuring the MFFC logo.
- Subscription to the Club’s monthly newsletter, The Evening Hatch.
- Membership in the Michigan United Conservation Club and subscription to MUCC’s Michigan Out-of-Doors magazine. (electronic copy only)
- Use of our Club’s Library of books, magazines & DVD’s.
- Participation in conservation projects sponsored by the Club and other conservation and/or fly fishing organizations.
- The opportunity to learn from club members, guest speakers, and fly tiers at our twice a month meetings (Speaker Meeting & Activity Meeting – generally the 1st & 3 Wednesday of the month )
- Participation in our premier event, the Midwest Fly Fishing Expo, as well as annual club-sponsored fly fishing schools, picnic, Spring Banquet, and outings held throughout each year.
- New members are invited to sign-up for our Spring New Member Outing at WaWaSum Lodge on the AuSable River’s Holy Waters.
- The ability to meet new people with an outstanding common interest, in a venue that promotes youth and adult education, conservation, and unlimited friendships.
Please come and visit with us at any of our meetings. Click here to see the schedule and location of our upcoming meetings. Please introduce yourself and join in on the fun!
For more information email to – Membership Chairman (Jon Bada ) at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to join the club or renew your membership please down load and print this form:
Mail the completed form with your check to :Michigan Fly Fishing Club c/o Jon Bada 2814 Walsh Drive Rochester Hills, MI 48309 Phone no. 248 840 2983
Jon Bada – Membership Chairman