To become a member of the Michigan Fly Fishing Club, or renew your current membership, you can pay your annual dues online, in-person at a meeting, or mail a check to our Membership Chair.
Join / Renew Online
You can now join / renew online and paying $36 via credit, debit, or PayPal!
Please provide name, address, email and phone number as you would like them to appear in the directory available to members in the PayPal “Instructions from Buyer” box.
New Members: Please complete the membership form and mail it to the address noted, or scan and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail Us a Check
Renewing Members please send your check, along with any contact information changes to the address below.
New Members: Please complete the membership form and mail it with your check to the address noted below so that we can better serve you.
Michigan Fly Fishing Club
c/o Jerry Deputat
9250 N. Rushton Rd
South Lyon, Ml 48178
Membership entitles you to many Club benefits, some of which include:
- An embroidered Club patch featuring the MFFC logo.
- Subscription to the Club’s newsletter, The Evening Hatch.
- Affiliation benefits with FFI.
- The ability to participate in a special one-day Member Fly Fishing School (held in February). Offerings include casting, fly tying, stream etiquette and “matching the hatch.”
- Use of our Club’s Joe Sattler Memorial Library of books, magazines & DVD’s.
- The ability to participate in conservation projects sponsored by the Club and other conservation and/or fly fishing organizations.
- The opportunity to learn from club members, guest speakers, and fly tiers at our twice a month meetings on the first and third Wednesdays.
- The opportunity to participate in our premier event, the Midwest Fly Fishing Expo, as well as annual club-sponsored fly fishing schools, Club Picnic, Members’ Banquet, Opening Day and outings held throughout the year.
- New members are invited to sign-up for our Spring New Member Outing at WaWaSum Lodge on the Au Sable River’s Holy Waters.
- Meet new people with an common interests, in a venue that promotes youth and adult education, conservation, and unlimited friendships.
Please come and visit with us at any of our meetings. Introduce yourself and join in on the fun!
For more information, email our Membership Chairman.