- This event has passed.
Activities Meeting Estate Sale & Casting
February 15 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Fly Casting Training and Education Center is now open! Join us in the gym! Rods are provided, or bring your own favorite rod! Just show up to practice and learn. See you there!
February will be the estate sale meeting. There will be no featured tyer, but there will be rods, books, tying supplies, a few collectables, reels looking for a new home to carry on their legacy.
Book proceeds go to conservation. Equipment proceeds go to support Club events.
I hope to see everyone there!
Estate Sale – everything is priced to sell, cash or check accepted. Most items are packaged in $5 or $10 bags. We have:
- Over 200 books, they vary from good condition to brand new, virtually unopened. A few are signed by the author. This is a great way to update your own fly fishing library
- 4 pounds of hooks
- More than 3 pounds of tippet, fly lines and mono
- 35+ necks
- Boxes of feathers
- Fur, fur and more fur
- Foam, egg yarn, chenille, dubbing
- Vests, tools, vises
- Miscellaneous stuff
MFFC Meeting Portion
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 948 9489 3998
- February 15
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Events, Meetings
- Event Tags:
- Activities, garage sale, meeting, MFFC, Tying
- Sybil Hunter
- Clarenceville Middle School
20210 Middlebelt Rd
Livonia, MI 48152 United States + Google Map