Become a Member
We’re so glad you decided to join us! To become a member of the Michigan Fly Fishing Club, you can pay your annual dues online, or mail a check to our Membership Chair.
You can now join online and pay your $36 dues via credit, debit, or PayPal!
Mail Us a Check
Please download the membership form, print it, and mail it with your check to:
Michigan Fly Fishing Club
c/o Bob Niemi
44835 Roundview Drive
Novi, Ml 48375
Membership entitles you to many Club benefits, some of which include:
- An embroidered Club patch featuring the MFFC logo.
- Subscription to the Club’s newsletter, The Evening Hatch.
- Membership in the Michigan United Conservation Club and an electronic subscription to MUCC’s Michigan Out-of-Doors magazine.
- The ability to participate in a special one-day Member Fly Fishing School (typically held annually in February), offering instruction in a variety of fly fishing skills such as casting, fly tying and “matching the hatch.”
- Use of our Club’s Joe Sattler Memorial Library of books, magazines & DVD’s.
- The ability to participate in conservation projects sponsored by the Club and other conservation and/or fly fishing organizations.
- The opportunity to learn from club members, guest speakers, and fly tiers at our twice a month meetings (Speaker Meeting & Activity Meeting – generally the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month)
- The opportunity to participate in our premier event, the Midwest Fly Fishing Expo, as well as annual club-sponsored fly fishing schools, picnic, Spring Banquet, and outings held throughout each year.
- New members are invited to sign-up for our Spring New Member Outing at WaWaSum Lodge on the AuSable River’s Holy Waters.
- The ability to meet new people with an outstanding common interest, in a venue that promotes youth and adult education, conservation, and unlimited friendships.
Please come and visit with us at any of our meetings. Introduce yourself and join in on the fun!
For more information, email our Membership Chairman.